If you are using the wireless connection at STA and you have not added your device to the Authenticated domain, chances are you are using the Guest network called Saints. This network is throttled and limits the number of devices that can connect to any access point. Because of this you may experience slow speeds and intermittent connections.
To join the Authenticated domain you will first need to select the network in your wifi menu:
After connecting to the network, you will have to authenticate using the credentials of your school account. Keep in mind that this is the username and password you use to log in to school computers, NOT your google account you use for google classroom (though for most students, their usernames and passwords for both are the same)
Step 1: Send the print job to the printer
This step will vary depending on the program you are printing from, but all you need to do is select the appropriate printer ending with the "on ARIA" tag. Once you select this printer and choose print, the job will be sent to the PaperCut server, and you will next need to approve the job online.
In Google Docs, you will have to select the printer by choosing the "See More" menu and finding the appropriate printer from the list. If no ARIA printers are displayed, ensure you are printing through your "@aquinas.org" account, rather than your personal google account:
Step 2: Login to PaperCut Server
Next, visit printer.aquinas.org:9191 on your web browser. On this page, you can log in via your usual STA login credentials. Note that you do not need to end your username with "@aquinas.org".
Step 3: Navigate to Jobs Pending Page
You will arrive at your Summary page. Select "Jobs Pending Release" in the bar along the left to switch to the correct screen.
NOTE: You may also print documents from here directly through the bottom "Web Print" page. This allows you to log in with your own phone/laptop and print to the school's computers without logging in as a student/teacher.
Step 4: Approve or Cancel Job
On this screen, you can see your pending jobs and choose to either send them to the printer (by clicking print for each job, or "Release All" to send all jobs), or, if you change your mind about the job or want to change the settings (such as the printer being used or the number of pages), you may cancel the job and send a new request by repeating from step 1. Note that each page costs you money from your balance, which is refreshed on a monthly basis. Keep this in mind as you are printing out larger jobs.
How to use Testmarker
- Go to http://testmarker.aquinas.org from any computer at STA.
- Login with your email address and the password you were given.If you forget your password please submit a ticket.
- Once you login you will see a panel like below(yours will not have the admin tab).Print off a bubble sheet.You can then photocopy this bubble sheet to give to your class for the test.
***** It is important that you use a fresh print out of your bubble sheet and not several generation old bubble sheet. *****
- Have students complete their test on the bubble sheet filling in their student number and name.The block does not matter so don’t use it.
- Students must not make any marks near the crosshairs.
- Students should colour in each bubble with a dark No.2 Pencil
- When the test is done create your key.
- In the student number put your teacher number (found on the wall next to the photocopier).
- Use the photocopier on the right as you walk into the room.
- Put the key on top of all the other tests.
- Enter you photocopier code
- Now Select Image Send
- This will show you the address book.Click on Address Book.
- This will display Test Marker – Address – Click it then put your tests in the feeder face up and click Scan / Copy.
- Now once you login back in to test marker you will see your graded test.
How to Subscribe To STA Calendars using your computer & phone:
The easy way (on Google Calendar or Gmail)
- Log in to your Google account;
- In a different browser tab, go to the school website calendar: www.aquinas.org/index.php/calendar
- Click the Google Calendar add button in the bottom-right of the calendar.
The less-easy way (on a PC, Mac or phone)
Google has instructions on how to subscribe to a calendar in their Sync Center: www.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=1086914
For each of the following STA calendars, follow Google's instructions for your software to subscribe to that calendar.
- School (general main calendar: www.google.com/calendar/ical/aquinas.org_ipthd6psdcb2mlfgukcqjuqd9o%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Athletics: www.google.com/calendar/ical/aquinas.org_ncutv69qpqse86kna14dr5jma0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Student Services: www.google.com/calendar/ical/aquinas.org_evf6ici49sc391fg1rln063kc4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
If you're having any technical issues, you can submit a request for help through our site. First, visit www.aquinas.org/help to make a request or view the progress on previous requests.
When submitting a ticket, be sure to fill out all required fields. A member of the IT Department will get back to you at their earliest convenience to fix your problem.
STA now provides students with the ability to print documents from their phones. To do this, one must first download the Mobility Print software on their phone. Simply search "Mobility Print" in the App Store or Play Store and install it.
From here, open the app and follow the instructions you find there. After this, you will be ready to print from your phone!
For this example, we will print from the Samsung Notes app. When we select "Print", we will see several printers show up. Select your preferred printer, keeping in mind that if the one you want is not shown, you may need to select "All printers..." and search there.
Once you have selected the printer and sent the print job to it, a login window should appear. Here your must enter your student login information (which you use for the computers in the computer labs, not your Aquinas Google account, though these 2 accounts often have the same username and password)
Having entered your credentials, the print job will be sent to the server. From here, the process is the same as printing from a desktop. You may either use the web interface, which is described above in the "How to Print" guide, or you may use the print station next to the library and 300-level hallway printers. Here, you must enter the same username and password as you did before, and select "print" or "print all" to begin the printing process.