Adding a Device to the AQUINAS Wireless Domain.
If you are using the wireless connection at STA and you have not added your device to the AQUINAS domain chances are you are using the Guest network called Saints. This network is throttled and limits the number of devices that can connect to any access point. Because of this you may experience slow speeds and intermittent connections.
To join the AQUINAS domain you will first need to:
- connect to SAINTS so that you are on our network.
- go to http://wireless.aquinas.org/activate
- ignore the security warnings.
- enter your aquinas username and password ie. jgalat ---- password
- It will prompt you to download or install an app. ** Note if you do not allow 3rd party apps on your device you will need to enable them.
- Now make sure when you get to STA you choose AQUINAS as the Wifi network and you will be up and running.